Vol. 11
What’s in a baby name and do you ever know who you’ve married/dating?

I recall that fluttering feeling of uncertainty. I remember many nights up late at home, by myself, talking to my now boyfriend. I bet he said “he never falls this hard” yeah, I remember that too.
Was I in a relationship or situationship?
Definetly over-it-ship that was taking too long on leaving. To receive these emails and a mailed card of “apology” only pushed me further away.
Dear thank you next girl!
I may have looked crazy (even now) but to me you were insane. We all have made many mistakes, the one I remember is, this next girl randomly texting with the intent of thinking they had an ability to control me? I guess I’m perplexed.
Suggestion if this is you, confront your partner not the person they claim is, “all over them”๐...
I didn’t think I would post these or think to care, but, dear next anyone... make sure you know where you stand, and where they stare.
Signs ๐ฉIf they know of a friend through mutual events (a gym, church, work) while living with their current situationship, when they end up persuing them within the same month you two breakup that they’ve begun dating them while writing the ex apology letters. Those aren’t apologies. They’re thorns when it has you looking over and hurt even more, by someone that’s called you friend.
I bet you’ve seen those expected photos gloating all over social media of their childs name, their first child with the next anyone, the exact names you went over in your previous situationship. It’s ironic, wouldn’t you think?... I didn’t expect any less the day the announcement came of their pregnancy. The universe had my back.
Personally, Thank you next girl!....for the tools today and falling into a REAL relationship that doesn’t hold lies and secrecy from any past.๐
๐ค I post encase anyone else had these questions and can relate.....stay strong, stay your course, you’ve got this! Do you boo, the only people that end up getting hurt are those that didn’t know.... and are in it with that someone... reader beware.
Hey Next Girl!
๐ค I post encase anyone else had these questions and can relate.....stay strong, stay your course, you’ve got this! Do you boo, the only people that end up getting hurt are those that didn’t know.... and are in it with that someone... reader beware.
Hey Next Girl!



Comments
Post a Comment