Vol. 3

Vol. 3: Why I Wrote This

Miu Miu  < - click on link

Fashion
Sexuality
Fetish
Responsibility
Editorial - Highly Paid
Iconic 
European portrayal of sexuality

"Sex sells, period"

Women, groomed by the world, by the industry and by people's expectations that an aspiring young woman can achieve success only with the help of a powerful man.

Since the dawn of time: shitty options, a paucity of true opportunities, and very few paths to success that don't include a man's stamp of approval. It doesn't have to be that way now. But until the forces that hold us back are eliminated, women will continue to fall into the clutches of toxic masculinity. I wish we could encourage our friends our sisters our cousins hear them, lift them up. Hear me inspiring you and cheering you on not tearing you down with my words. I see my fellow girls who's hearts feel empty feeling lonely and quickly runs to AFFIRM her sexuality AFFIRM her appearance or seeks Affirmation from her peers, am I enough... daunting when it's from every social media account with a young women #feelingcute #nomakeup.

I hope the daughter we raise understands the responsibility she portrays sitting in her lingerie, taking a selfie of herself infront of mirror, thighs bare, doe eyes, hair done, feet bare. Naive to think this is not sexual and how you can easily lure in the wrong presentation of oneself. A hyper sexual young women, feeding something that she feels may be lacking.... I wonder, are you attention seeking? Are women so hungry that they starve for every thought......?

I empathize for these women, not being able to withstand consistency something to dream of where the doors open and the smile is all you need. Where your story didn't start off about meeting online but how you did met at a movie theater and were both introduced by mutual friend/co-workers in our case our besties (wolfpack). How, they went to the club once waiting to get in to meet girls. "His girl" was already standing in line and he walked off with her leaving his friends at the club. Make memories ladies and find your loves. Stop affirming what you look like now and dig much deeper. We can be the #allhailKate Moss, Nico, Christa Päffgen, Uschi Obermaier on some level and we can also define ourselves majority of the time and nurture that individual without every camera or persons opinion through social media. Together we're flattening the curve of those easy one off's to people that don't deserve it. Making someone put thought into peeling back your layers of intimacy and desire for connection. Find your unique sexuality and help make it sacred, special, help change these standards together.

Comments

Popular Posts