In the year 2020
Thanks for sharing your headspace with me....
I promise to tackle a lot of things I’ve learned good, bad, or indifferent.
I am like you, stuck over thinking over analyzing and wondering often when the Fck will I have it together....
Today is Day 1
Let’s get at it together
I’m stating this off with brainstorming....
I’ve got a sharp whit about trivial shit. Things I find important while my peers may not have the experiences. I want to help you. Yeah you!
1- RSO in Los Angeles v Renting in nearby neighborhoods
2- Taxes and understanding your W-2
3- I’m a creative stuck in a OCD boss woman’s body
4- How to battle your 9-5 and still follow your passion
5- Traveling in SF many years later (now n then)
6- Battling my insecurities in a positive way
7- The imaginary exes and how to move on
8- Firing up Audio Engineering experiences through The podcast, unedited
9- Fitness Journey Rut
10- Traveling Pants (Barcelona, La Palma, Ibiza) Oh My!
11- Now keep in mind, I’m an artist and I’m sensitive about my shit. -Eryka Badu
12- We’re Creatives Two (reflection)
13- Plant Tips, Tricks, n more advice? Sheesh for a wounded Green Thumb
14- Networking, Collaborating, Mindful Fuel Basics
15- Multi Instrument Musician, focusing on the one?
16- Home, my Home, Roots n Nesting in a trending climate
18- I’m A us citizen but Im not US born (Mi Entonces)
19- Free Money (Grants) Chua!
I promise to tackle a lot of things I’ve learned good, bad, or indifferent.
I am like you, stuck over thinking over analyzing and wondering often when the Fck will I have it together....
Today is Day 1
Let’s get at it together
I’m stating this off with brainstorming....
I’ve got a sharp whit about trivial shit. Things I find important while my peers may not have the experiences. I want to help you. Yeah you!
1- RSO in Los Angeles v Renting in nearby neighborhoods
2- Taxes and understanding your W-2
3- I’m a creative stuck in a OCD boss woman’s body
4- How to battle your 9-5 and still follow your passion
5- Traveling in SF many years later (now n then)
6- Battling my insecurities in a positive way
7- The imaginary exes and how to move on
8- Firing up Audio Engineering experiences through The podcast, unedited
9- Fitness Journey Rut
10- Traveling Pants (Barcelona, La Palma, Ibiza) Oh My!
11- Now keep in mind, I’m an artist and I’m sensitive about my shit. -Eryka Badu
12- We’re Creatives Two (reflection)
13- Plant Tips, Tricks, n more advice? Sheesh for a wounded Green Thumb
14- Networking, Collaborating, Mindful Fuel Basics
15- Multi Instrument Musician, focusing on the one?
16- Home, my Home, Roots n Nesting in a trending climate
18- I’m A us citizen but Im not US born (Mi Entonces)
19- Free Money (Grants) Chua!
20- Interview Ideas (fun space)
21- Car Shopping just like you.
22- Films & Film School..Nuarte SAMO DAIZ
23- Ilywild Art Institute
24- Pretention v. Artist and the evolved Social Media Narcasist
25- When did Narcasism become Trendy....?
26- Bowie and his 1999 interview with BBC on the Internet (Reflection)
21- Car Shopping just like you.
22- Films & Film School..Nuarte SAMO DAIZ
23- Ilywild Art Institute
24- Pretention v. Artist and the evolved Social Media Narcasist
25- When did Narcasism become Trendy....?
26- Bowie and his 1999 interview with BBC on the Internet (Reflection)
27- Recreation
28- Labeling my blogs differently.



Comments
Post a Comment