Vol. 8
Vol. 8
Have you ever met someone who'll boast about their successes and then reflect on their eating habits and why they were overweight with an ex??
I know I have, I'm that friend who will tell you to calm the Funk down. No one held a gun to your head to shovel in the food they once ate. Perfectly so, no one forced their forks in their mouth, and no one looked at them funny for eating different if they chose to. It's called respecting ourselves and our higher values. I've seen "Vegans" eat clean but then choose french fries. The same french fries that will be cooked in the oil that had patties. 🤦🏻♀️ Same vegans who will eat beans that are cooked in lard. "lard."
So with that, sometimes you find the right soulmate. They'll prepare you sunday breakfast, rub your feet, and always deliver bomb kisses!
TIPS:
They yell Taco tuesday? Be prepared to use lettuce wraps.
They yell Burgers? Be prepared with lettuce wraps & turkey burgers as an alternative or veggie patties.
They fire up with carbs you shouldn't' be eating? Try to eat before you head over and eat a much smaller proportion of carbs and calories if you want to try it or have "some."
Again no one forces us to eat poorly it's a choice. The weight gain that haunts those many photos of their past. These men & women easily blame their circumstance when they don't look themselves in the mirror and let themselves know, I got you. Living on repeat to continually hold others for their toxic behaviors theses types can and will never grow.
So to this advise I say, "You're welcome."
I loatseeingtheir S/o for the way they chose to poorly eat. No bitch, no



Comments
Post a Comment