Vol. 1
Vol. 1 "The Best Lash Secret in Town."
Know before you go ^_^
Things your Lash tech may not share with you... #publicservice #lashextension #lashes 🙋🏻♀️
Oh hey girl, I see you...your girlfriends lashes are on fleek! Oh shit 😨, you’re checking out your own and dayum are they not all that luscious...
Ok,
No big deal. Stay put.... one second . Here’s my simple 4 step guide I wish I was told before I began my journey. Simple 🙄 like that really existed but trust me worth the read with pictures!
Above is week 3/4 some lash loss, however I learned my lash technician wants to charge $45 to remove them. Um..... ladies you can do this at home. Some Patience your time and an amazon account. 💁🏻♀️
Imaged above is the lashes removed. An extremely easy process. Quick FAQ: yes, it does burn a little but not too much. Yes, wait the recommended 4-5 min before removing product. Lashes come off so easily you’ll be thanking me! The product only costs $17 🙋🏻♀️ Here’s the link:Blink Eyelash Removal ****
Imaged above is the after of my lash removal process. You’ll notice balding, uneven lashes. Ladies do not panic, if you too notice this you’re perfectly ok. Everyone will grow at different times, so don’t be alarmed. Change intermittently with falsie strips. You can get nice ones at Sally’s or other beauty supply chains.
Happy Lashing Babes!






Comments
Post a Comment